Jaclyn's school was cancelled this morning due to the smallest amount of snow. Just the slightest fall of snow and school is cancelled. I don't get that. I remember last December when snow was anticipated for the next day so they cancelled school. When we woke up that morning, there was not one bit of snow on the ground. In fact, it didn't snow until 4pm that day. I bet the people in Calgary and Edmonton laugh at us, wimpy Pacific Coasters.
So this morning, I took the girls to The Little Gym to burn off some energy. Madison's Super Beast class was first so Jaclyn had to wait in the lobby. Jaclyn looked bored, tired of waiting, and was blunt in telling me so. I felt like telling her, "Now you know how Madison and I feel everytime we have to wait for you to finish your gym class or kung fu class". I wonder if she would understand that.
Watching and waiting. Sometimes it's fun but often it's boring & even painful. But that's what we often have to do. Watching our loved ones in their various exercises, waiting for them to learn their lessons or their lessons to end.
So this morning, I took the girls to The Little Gym to burn off some energy. Madison's Super Beast class was first so Jaclyn had to wait in the lobby. Jaclyn looked bored, tired of waiting, and was blunt in telling me so. I felt like telling her, "Now you know how Madison and I feel everytime we have to wait for you to finish your gym class or kung fu class". I wonder if she would understand that.
Watching and waiting. Sometimes it's fun but often it's boring & even painful. But that's what we often have to do. Watching our loved ones in their various exercises, waiting for them to learn their lessons or their lessons to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment