Friday, November 13, 2009

My Little Prayer Warrior

I love how Madison loves to pray. When I ask the girls at night time, "Who wants to pray?", she jumps right in. This morning I told them that Gung Gung was not getting better, and right away her first thought was, "Let's pray NOW", and then she jumped into prayer for her grandfather. I love that. LOVE that.

I love when she sings, "God made all of me, all of me, all of me. God made all of me so I can praise Him. Feet to follow where He leads, ears to hear and eyes to see. God made all of me, all of me, all of me. God made all of me so I can praise Him."

She may be a troublemaker (ie, dropping a dozen eggs on my persian rug) but she has a heart of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment