My two girls are so different from one another. It amazes me that from right out of the womb, differences in personality can be seen. Jaclyn came out quiet & peaceful. Madison came out loud - a force to be reckoned with. And then she cried through most of her infant months. Now at 3 1/2 years, she just screams!
Well, here is another difference:
Me: "Would you like anymore dinner?"
Jaclyn: "Yes, but I just want the noodles and the potatoes. No meat."
Me: "How about you, Madison? Would you like some more?"
Madison" "Yes, but I just want the noodles and the meat. Not the other stuff (vegetables)."
Well, here is another difference:
Me: "Would you like anymore dinner?"
Jaclyn: "Yes, but I just want the noodles and the potatoes. No meat."
Me: "How about you, Madison? Would you like some more?"
Madison" "Yes, but I just want the noodles and the meat. Not the other stuff (vegetables)."
No comments:
Post a Comment