Well, we got our first snowfall this morning. But the kids still went to school. When I picked up Madison, she was so happy to see more snow. Such a sweet moment to see a child's excitement over snow.
My kids know that I hate traffic. And everytime when I see the traffic on the way to taking Jaclyn's to school, I scream "Aghhhhhhhh". Well, this morning, Michael took the girls to school. And with the snow conditions, traffic was worse than usual. "It was a parking lot" as Michael said.
So when I picked up Madison after school, she told me, "The traffic was bad today when daddy pick up (should be drop-off) Jaclyn for school. You would scream really bad."
School is cancelled tomorrow. It's going to be a snow play day! In fact, I think they are playing outside now with Michael...and it's past 10pm.
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate".
Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World, to my blog. A place where I share my random thoughts about everything and nothing, where I share how my days went, my good moments and maybe my not-so-good, and the joys of my life (my family). Enjoy!
About Me
- DD
- I was born & raised in Vancouver, BC but now live in suburban Kirkland, WA. I love adventure although I seem to be more cautious since having kids. Scuba diving, sky diving, two safaris in Africa, backpacking Europe, soul-searching in Israel, and the list goes on, have all been in my distant past. Now, my life is about family and raising my kids to love God, love people and serve the world. I have got one talented husband, one angel child, one spirited child, and a large, supportive extended family. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment