Wednesday, December 17, 2014

JMa, who fought cancer well and hard, passed away Dec 7th

In the past few weeks, several people have passed away that I personally know. One was Uncle Dawson Kwauk who was like a grandfather figure to me. The other is my dear, dear friend Jessica who fought cancer bravely, courageously and with much dignity. My heart is heavy as I mourn the loss of my friend of 30 years. We shared a lot of laughter and good times, including a 2-month trip in the Caribbean. I am so thankful that Lisa Parish, Chris Bjorndal, Kerry Lum and I went to London last year in November so that we can have one last fun time with JMa. What a great trip that was. I hadn't laughed so hard in such a long time. JMa had that affect on people. A fun time was always had with her. I miss you already, JMa. Thanks for the memories, for the great parties, for helping me through business school, for Carnival in Trinidad, for showing me the beauty in art-architecture-design,your amazing photos, my honeymoon/your wedding in France, for the years of friendship, for the example you set when you fought cancer. Rest well. No more pain. No more suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment