Nail biting game. Nerves were shot. Seahawks played poorly and were being slaughtered by Green Bay with Russell Wilson getting sacked 5 times, and throwing 4 interceptions. Green Bay was the better team. They played well. The Seahawks were down 16-0 at halftime. Then 19-7 in the fourth with 5 minutes remaining. Then the miracles started to happen. The Seahawks refused to quit and got two touchdowns with 3 minutes remaining. The game goes into overtime. Seattle won the coin toss. And Seattle won in overtime. Final score 28-22. One of the most amazing comebacks in NFL history. Definitely one of the most memorable moments in Seattle sports history. A true miracle (and so worthy of praising God for, which Russell Wilson & other players did publicly). As coach Pete Carroll said, "This has got to be one for the ages." Seahawks are off to the Superbowl...again.
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate".
Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World, to my blog. A place where I share my random thoughts about everything and nothing, where I share how my days went, my good moments and maybe my not-so-good, and the joys of my life (my family). Enjoy!
About Me
- DD
- I was born & raised in Vancouver, BC but now live in suburban Kirkland, WA. I love adventure although I seem to be more cautious since having kids. Scuba diving, sky diving, two safaris in Africa, backpacking Europe, soul-searching in Israel, and the list goes on, have all been in my distant past. Now, my life is about family and raising my kids to love God, love people and serve the world. I have got one talented husband, one angel child, one spirited child, and a large, supportive extended family. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment