Monday, January 3, 2011

Chris Kringle's Letter to Jaclyn

Chris Kringle

Santa’s Workshop

North Pole, Earth

December 25th, 2010

Dear Jaclyn.

You have been a fantastic kid all year long! I have watched you at your gymnastics, swimming, and new school. And I was so happy to see you have fun at Disneyland too. Isn’t it great? I think it is almost as fun as my workshop at the North Pole. I was especially pleased with how good you are with your friends – old and new. See, I AM watching you all the time.

I am glad you have been so good because this means I can give you a special new toy from my workshop for your Christmas present. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Hey. And thank you for the orange snack. It was great of you to think of that. I really liked it because everyone has been giving me milk and cookies so I got too full.

Merry Christmas. Tell your mom and dad and sister that I love them too.

Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment