This picture says it all. Jaclyn who is typically even-tempered, really expressed her happiness on her ski accomplishments after 3 days of lessons at Mt. Seymour in North Vancouver. By the end of the 2nd day, she was already doing runs and able to use the rope tow without assistance. She has no problems doing snowplow turns and traversing with skis parallel. She caught on really well and was the best student in her group. Way to go, Jaclyn!
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate".
Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World, to my blog. A place where I share my random thoughts about everything and nothing, where I share how my days went, my good moments and maybe my not-so-good, and the joys of my life (my family). Enjoy!
About Me
- DD
- I was born & raised in Vancouver, BC but now live in suburban Kirkland, WA. I love adventure although I seem to be more cautious since having kids. Scuba diving, sky diving, two safaris in Africa, backpacking Europe, soul-searching in Israel, and the list goes on, have all been in my distant past. Now, my life is about family and raising my kids to love God, love people and serve the world. I have got one talented husband, one angel child, one spirited child, and a large, supportive extended family. Life is good.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Sense of Accomplishment
This picture says it all. Jaclyn who is typically even-tempered, really expressed her happiness on her ski accomplishments after 3 days of lessons at Mt. Seymour in North Vancouver. By the end of the 2nd day, she was already doing runs and able to use the rope tow without assistance. She has no problems doing snowplow turns and traversing with skis parallel. She caught on really well and was the best student in her group. Way to go, Jaclyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment