After searching high and low for lost blankies and dollys, Madison has been persistent in finding her Little Ariel. Every day, maybe every other hour, for the past two weeks, she has been asking me, "Where is my Little Ariel?" I cleaned out the toy boxes, searched through the little purses & buckets & pails, looked under beds and in cupboards...NO LITTLE ARIEL.
I finally found it tonight, stuck between the wall and her crib. What a joy on Madison's face when I showed her. It was like we found the prodigal son. We had to celebrate Ariel's homecoming. Then Madison was finally able to go to sleep quietly...so I thought.
A few minutes later, she came out of her room yelling, "My Little Ariel". I thought she was just excited to have her Little Ariel back. Well, quite the contrary...Madison beheaded the poor little figurine. And that's the final end of Ariel.
I finally found it tonight, stuck between the wall and her crib. What a joy on Madison's face when I showed her. It was like we found the prodigal son. We had to celebrate Ariel's homecoming. Then Madison was finally able to go to sleep quietly...so I thought.
A few minutes later, she came out of her room yelling, "My Little Ariel". I thought she was just excited to have her Little Ariel back. Well, quite the contrary...Madison beheaded the poor little figurine. And that's the final end of Ariel.
No comments:
Post a Comment