I get a bit paranoid going to public washrooms with my kids. I get all nervous about germs, etc. Jaclyn has already learned to turn on the tap with a paper towel, open the door with the paper towel she used to dry her hands, or open the door with her shirt sleeve over her hands.
Anyways, this morning, Madison and I were in a public washroom. And as I was sitting on the throne, she kept on yelling "I WON'T touch. I WON'T touch". Taken out of context, that comment could refer to many things. But little Madison is referring to not touching anywhere dirty in the bathroom. The ladies in the other stalls were laughing hard with one of the ladies saying "That's so cute."
Madison is not known to always obey or listen. She likes to walk to the beat of her drum. But at least she knows that in public washrooms to not touch!!! Here is a picture of her sneaking potato chips after I told her not to touch. I could never hold her back from food.
No comments:
Post a Comment