Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I don't need a token!


Lately, we have been able to get our children to do anything we would like them to do. Say their please & thank you's. Put on their shoes & coats quickly. Be quiet in the car. Go to bed cooperatively. It's been great. What's their incentive? Chuck E. Cheese tokens! My kids love Chuck E. Cheese.


Madison, for as long as I can remember, has never liked vegetables. All vegetables, not just the green ones. Even if I were to blend it, mash it, hide it, she is able to detect it. There is no deceiving her. Tonight, my brother tried to get her to eat her carrot. "You'll get a token if you eat your carrot." So, she reluctantly played with her carrot in her mouth and then told him, "I don't need a token!"


No comments:

Post a Comment