It always amazes me that you can parent your children somewhat similar and yet they can be so starkly different. An example, Jaclyn often refuses sweets and always asks me to remove her icing or whipped cream off her cakes/cupcakes. Madison, on the otherhand, will only eat the icing and leave the cupcake behind.
I wish I took a picture today of my kids. (Here's a picture taken on another occasion.) Jaclyn savoured her cupcake (with icing scraped off) and had some crumbs around her mouth. Madison devoured her icing and had purple whipped cream ALL over her mouth, and hands, and clothes, and...
I wish I took a picture today of my kids. (Here's a picture taken on another occasion.) Jaclyn savoured her cupcake (with icing scraped off) and had some crumbs around her mouth. Madison devoured her icing and had purple whipped cream ALL over her mouth, and hands, and clothes, and...
No comments:
Post a Comment